Monday 15 December 2008

Request for Prayer Support From Deborah

NEW:
Video thumbnail. Click to play
Click To Play

From: Deborah
Sent: 15 December 2008 05:19 AM
To: andre@enviroworld.co.za
Subject: Please Pray


Please pray for healing so that I may walk again , for my aunt Vera to heal from her stroke and for Catherine to heal from diabetes.

Deborah

Dear Deborah,

I have passed your prayer request on to the School of Truth Prayer Group. Know that powerful prayers are being said for you and your loved ones this week. And, in the weeks that follow, remember constantly, and make it your total mindset, that you and all your earthly and spiritual affairs have indeed now been handed over to God, completely and fully, without any reservations.

What transpires from now on in your life is for your Perfect Good, because your Father in Heaven is perfectly Good and you and He are One. Know also, that before you have asked. God has heard you and that when you ask, and believe, it will be done. In the meantime, visualize strongly, and with gratitude, the conditions in your life that you desire to manifest and thank God for the blessing of His bounty in your life.

This is of great importance to you, write it on your very soul: The Christ, the very Principle of Love, Life and Perfection, within you has now asked, “Do you want to be healed?” And you have answered with a fervent “Yes!”. Now, memorize and repeat the following powerful Affirmation many times a day to open yourself to the healing flow of Spirit through all that you are at this time in your life:

“I know that my body is a manifestation of pure Spirit and that Spirit is perfect. Therefore I do not let myself be misled by appearances of pain and lack, but keep the true picture ever before me – the picture of my spiritual perfection.

In Your Divine Mind my life’s plan is perfect. As my consciousness encompasses this, so does the realization of this illuminate my body temple. My intellect, in unity with your All-knowing Mind, finds the perfect answer for every problem. One by one the fetters of my limited understanding fall from me and I feel happy and free!

Gradually the shadows which seemed to separate me from my “good” disappear before the light of Divine Understanding. I realize my oneness with You, my Creator, and now I claim the inherent perfection to come forth into livingness, as I do my part.”

Most importantly, don’t strain and strive or try to wrestle God’s Good from Him with might and main. Let the Truth of your being come gently to you. Let go completely and Let God do His Work in you and through you also to others.

God Bless you

andre

No comments: